Below is a guide to know what permissions each user type has. This should help identify an appropriate level of access for each user.
- Viewer - Can see most things but won't be able to make changes to any of it.
- Security - Can see most things but is only able to manage the issues list.
- Legal - Can see most things but is only able to make changes to governance Policies and manage the issues list.
- Leadership - Can see most things but is only able to manage user settings.
- Developer - Can see and modify all components except for Billing and External Data Connections.
- Administrator - Full read & write access.
To allow non-administrator users to perform billing functions, enable the Manage Billing toggle for any new or existing users.