Let's check to make sure your GitHub integration is registering appropriately.
- In the left navigation menu click the Quickscan link.
- Use the Repository dropdown to see if your integrated Repositories load. If they do not, you likely need to execute the GitHub integration again.
Successfully loaded repository list
- Follow the instructions included in GitHub Marketplace SOOS App Integration for instructions.
- When re-initiating the GitHub integration, make sure to choose the appropriate account. Individual user accounts may not contain the repositories you wish to scan.
- If you are getting the following error message, you have selected a manifest that is a language and/or format that is currently unsupported by SOOS.
- Refer to the article What Languages & Manifests does SOOS support? to troubleshoot further.