The header of the SOOS Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) report includes:
- The company for whom the SBOM was generated (based on the Company name indicated in the SOOS account).
- The name of the project (& branch) associated with the list of packages.
- The date & time of the scan which produced the data contained in the report.
- The date & time the SBOM report was generated.
- The Dependency Settings applied to the scan.
Below the header is the Summary, which contains
- The list of packages and applicable licenses included in the scan.
- The CVE ID number for any vulnerabilities identified for the listed packages.
Below the list of packages you will find the Details section displaying the following information (when available):
- The Package Manager used
- The package name & version
- The package source
- The package's license
- The full text of the license