Under the Projects section of your SOOS dashboard, you will find a list of all your SOOS projects.
- The list of projects can be sorted alphabetically or in order of most recent-to-least recently scanned.
- Use the Search Projects field to locate specific projects.
- You can also filter projects to show those with Vulnerabilities, Policy Violations, Dependency Typos, Dependency Substitutions, Web Vulnerabilities (for DAST enabled accounts only), No Issues, or Projects without scans.
For each project listed, the following information will be displayed:
- Project Name
- When the project was last scanned - each scan type will be listed separately
- Count of each type of issue identified
- A list of all package managers represented in the project
- Projects displaying alert icons will contain additional messaging within the Project Details page. Refer to our Notifications articles to learn more about the types of messages you may encounter.
By selecting a project from the list you can view the Project Details page, which provides more specific information.
- Each Project Detail page contains distinct tabs displaying details related to Issues, Dependencies, Licenses, History, Exports, and Management for that project.
- Refer to our Project Detail Metrics article to learn about the metrics displayed at the top of each Project Detail page.
Familiarize yourself with the form and function of each of the Project Detail page tabs in these articles:
Active scans can be canceled from the SOOS UI by clicking the Cancel Scan button seen on the Project Details page.