When SOOS provides fix recommendations for vulnerability issues, with the click of a button you can push the entire content of the recommendation directly into a new Jira ticket for your team to act on. There's no need to copy/paste, or open another window to create a ticket.
In this article we will make the required steps to integrate Jira with SOOS.
Open the SOOS App, browse to Integrate > Issue Tracking > Jira
- Jira Cloud URL: If you're unsure about your site URL, talk to your Jira administrator.
- Jira User: The username or email used to log into Jira.
- API Token: The API Token from Jira. You can get more information here.
- Jira Project Key: The key added when the project was created in Jira. You can get more information here.
After populating the required information, in the SOOS app, click Save and Test.
- Once you've set up the integration, navigate to Configure in the left navigation menu in the SOOS app.
- Locate the Actionability Settings to set the default action to Jira and assign the project key, click Save when complete.
Jira settings will apply globally to SOOS, but can also be customized at the project level under Project Configuration.
Access Project Configuration by clicking on individual project cards on the dashboard to view the project details, and select Project Configuration in the dropdown menu found in the top right corner.
See the linked article below to learn how to push recommended fixes into Jira to enter your development workflow.