SOOS subscriptions can be paid by credit card or an ACH transaction. Trials will be converted to paid subscriptions when you complete the checkout process. Invoices for subscriptions that are submitted before the end of the free trial will be charged the day after the free trial period has ended.
When you're ready to subscribe...
First Time Subscriptions
Access the Billing page under the user dropdown in the navigation menu at the left of the screen.
Selecting Billing will direct you to the SOOS Plan page seen below.
- SOOS SCA is the base plan offered and is required for all subscriptions. All subscriptions begin with a maximum of 100 projects.
- SOOS DAST and SBOM Export are add-on features, select each as desired.
- All SOOS subscriptions begin with 5 contributing developer seats. To increase the required seat count, move the slider to the desired amount. Increments are offered in bundles of 5 seats. The cost of the additional seat bundles will be reflected in the plan summary bar seen at the bottom of the screen.
- How many seats do you need to purchase? Read "What is a Contributing Developer?" for more information.
- Toggle between monthly and yearly billing cycle options to see the plan amounts adjust accordingly.
- For plans with 30+ developers the billing cycle will automatically be set to yearly billing.
Click Checkout after completing your selections to access the payment processing entry form. Select your desired payment method, enter the required information, and select Start trial to save your entry.
- Note: The address shown in the Email field will reflect the address listed in the Administration section of the Organization page; this address will receive all billing notifications. This includes (but may not be limited to) invoices, billing issues, and cancellation notices.
- To change this address refer to our Email Notification Settings article.
Update Billing & View Payment History
Navigate to the Billing selection in the User menu to access the SOOS Plan Selection page.
- If no changes to plan selection are required, but you wish to make changes to your saved payment details, select View/Update Billing in the top right corner to navigate to the Billing page to view your payment history and make changes.
- If you wish to change your plan subscription by adding or removing upgrades and/or switching between monthly and annual billing cycles, you may do that here. (Your account will be pro-rated appropriately.)
- Note: If you downgrade your subscription to remove services (e.g.: DAST) you will lose access to all data associated with the service being removed (e.g.: DAST scan history).
When you have completed your desired changes, select the Review & Checkout button to proceed.
On the Billing page you can view your:
- Plan selections
- Subscription renewal date
- Saved payment method information (update if necessary)
- Billing contact information (update if necessary - note this will not change the Administrator email within the SOOS App)
- Invoice history
This is also where you would come to cancel your plan
- When a SOOS subscription is cancelled, the SOOS account will remain active until the end of the active billing period. All fees are non-refundable. The scan data for the account will be retained temporarily after a subscription is cancelled.
A note about SOOS payment processing...
The card or bank information on file will be auto-billed for the subscription renewal after each billing cycle has passed and you will enjoy uninterrupted access to SOOS.
Your billing information will never be saved by SOOS. All payment information is collected and stored by our PCI-compliant third-party payment processing service.